giovedì 2 dicembre 2010

translating ideas...dreams...memories

....this post is for all the people speaking english......i would like to write some words of mine to introduce myself ....I live and work in Rome where I studied foregin languages...english and french ......i have been working as a translator for 10 years with small and medium firms, as presse conference operator, and for private citizens..I also worked as team manger and congress operator  in conferences, conventions, workshops, shopping tours, excursions in and outside rome............now after a great deal I would like to start up a business of my own ....I will be waiting for you in this post.....suggestions of any kind are welcome..... 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Please leave a message or a comment .....your own impressions and suggestions about this web site....I will be delighted to read you. I work as translator and congress operator as well as Language Assistant for foreigners coming visit the Eternal City .
Feel free to add any comment or ask me information about my job.

MARIA ANGELA

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Translation Services from/into English, French, Italian,Welcoming Service,Congress Operator, Language Assistance into English, French, Italian.

MARIA ANGELA